Recent content by AES

  1. A

    Canceled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8 Bit

    Yes now I understand sir .. Thank you for your support.. :)))
  2. A

    Canceled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8 Bit

    I agree from turkey .. English is not very good .. I am writing in English from the browser. I mean I do not understand some words .. english is weak .. My language is Turkish.
  3. A

    Canceled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8 Bit

    thank you sir.. I have to be careful about this. Thank you for your warning .. I am here for this .. I hope it will be good in time. This video was prepared to show me my mistakes.
  4. A

    Canceled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8 Bit

    Friends hi i have a projem i just started. Ninja turtles 8 bit. Like 2 characters ready .. I took a short video .. Please specify your opinion .. Everyone, thank you ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azj-ZuCb_4E
  5. A

    Canceled Mighty Final Fight by MKLIUKANG1

    Is this game would make my distress I want a user-friendly game files.?
  6. A

    Hi Friends

    hi friends i just joined your call. 8-bit I intend to do mighty final fight game. character voices and music sections ready. but I find the 8-bit sections of the users. Where can I find the 8-bit background images.? Call you to participate in the turkey.
Back
Top Bottom