Recent content by Nevinchik

  1. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hello! Now that the version with all CPU allies has been released, do you have any plans to work on that enemy randomizer I suggested a while back? The one where regular enemies are replaced with other regulars, and bosses are replaced with other bosses (And some bosses could even be main...
  2. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    No cheats. Arrow just didn't show up at the end. Restarted the level - passed it fine this time.
  3. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hello! Found another softlock. I was playing as Abadede on the SoR1 route, on Hard difficulty with random items (mixed). At the end of the elevator level, I threw the last enemy into the pit - and the game wouldn't let me proceed to the final level.
  4. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hi! I was playing as the boss Antonio alongside a CPU ally Antonio, and while I was throwing the boomerang, I pressed a random key combination that softlocked my character - I couldn't move from the spot. This was on the latest version of the game
  5. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    I had a thought - do you think Break should be able to throw heavy/fat enemies over his head? Considering he's a robot, it would make sense for him to have that ability, unlike Axel who can't.
  6. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hey. A couple of suggestions: 1. It would be really nice if the random character select also picked a random palette from the ones available - right now it only defaults to the standard one. 2. And will there be an option to select a random character from the roster for the CPU ally as well?
  7. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Are you planning to make regular enemy characters fully playable by increasing their move speed, attack speed, and damage output - to bring them closer to the main heroes in terms of feel and viability? Essentially, make them feel overpowered - like the red enemies you face in high-round...
  8. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    I played with the "Bosses 2x" mode and mania difficult, try it. P.S. Hahaha, this helicopter is nice.
  9. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    I found a bug while playing with 2 bosses. Galsia is invulnerable, lol. The level does not end
  10. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    1. Any chance of an update this fall with the all CPU allies feature ready for download? 2. Are you planning to port the character Rudra from Streets of Rage Remake into your game?
  11. Nevinchik

    Complete Golden Axe Remake

    Will the final version of the game include an accessible data folder - so that people can create their own mods or edit palettes/colors directly?
  12. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hey, really happy you added more CPU allies! A few questions: 1. Will regular enemies be available as allies too? 2. Any chance for a 2x boss mode? 3. Still thinking about that enemy randomizer like in SOR4 Swapper Mod - regulars > regulars, bosses > bosses, and heroes counted as bosses?! I...
  13. Nevinchik

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Will Signal SOR 1 be added in the future?
  14. Nevinchik

    Complete Golden Axe Remake

    Is the game still in development or will the project no longer be updated?
  15. Nevinchik

    Complete Golden Axe Remake

    Do you plan to add Arnold from the game Blade Master?
Back
Top Bottom