Pirri's latest activity

  • Pirri
    Pirri reacted to MAMEFreak2112's post in the thread Future projects with Like Like.
    Speaking of Vendetta/Crime Fighters 2, hopefully the other knife-wielding punk (the one with the red mohawk, blue tank top, orange...
  • Pirri
    Pirri reacted to Mr.Hunter's post in the thread Future projects with Like Like.
    In addition to Violent Storm, there are many other arcade games that need to be fully ported to OpenBOR For example: The COMBATRIBES...
  • Pirri
    Pirri replied to the thread Hello everyone.
    Hahaha... That's what I'll do, O Ilusionista. Thanks. Maybe someday I'll be able to present my own mod. Best regards.
  • Pirri
    Pirri replied to the thread Hello everyone.
    Thanks DC. See you around. Best regards.
  • Pirri
    Pirri replied to the thread Future projects.
    I vote for a Dragon Ball Z: Buyuu Retsuden style beat-'em-up. A truly good Dragon Ball beat-'em-up hasn't been made yet. You could give...
  • Pirri
    Pirri posted the thread Hello everyone in General Discussion.
    Hello!. I’m a fan of beat-'em-ups, especially Streets of Rage and OpenBOR mods ever since I first discovered them. I’ve been subscribed...
Back
Top Bottom