Recent content by SilentMRG

  1. SilentMRG

    Metal Slug 30th Anniversary

    There is the GBA version released in 2004, which wasn't included in the 2006 Anthology collection... Over the years, the following titles were released: Metal Slug Defense Metal Slug XX (an enhanced version of 7) Metal Slug Attack Reloaded Metal Slug: Awakening Metal Slug Tactics (this is the...
  2. SilentMRG

    Complete Golden Axe Myth

    This might be more of a level design issue than a speed issue. Ironically, I ran into a similar problem in your Pocket Dimensional Clash 2—over in the GA world, specifically at that part of climbing multiple platforms... It got to the point where I ran out of space to run and jump. :)
  3. SilentMRG

    In Progress Resident Evil: Survive (OPENBOR Game)

    You're welcome, my friend. :) I wasn't aware of those TikTok memes! :ROFLMAO: The dance is similar to the one in the second video, haha.
  4. SilentMRG

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    LOL... I only just realized while playing BK3 that it's possible to punch the bulldozer to knock her back a bit! I wonder if that's possible in SoRX? I'll have to check later... By the way, those cutscenes from BK3 have a special charm; I hope Kratus plans to add them in the future. :)
  5. SilentMRG

    Complete LOTDD - Now: Ultimate Double Dragon

    You got worked up over nothing, my friend. I didn't speak up to criticize; it was just an observation. And honestly? I tend to do that—moving on to other games—even with paid titles if they don't appeal to me... On Steam, for instance, I just request a refund and move on. But you—and any other...
  6. SilentMRG

    Mega Man X Regenesis

    "Set in an alternate timeline following the events of Mega Man X, Sigma has won, X has fallen, and humanity stands on the brink of extinction. Just when all hope appears lost, Dr. Cain unveils his final contingency—Project Regenesis. Given one last chance to rewrite history, X must rise once...
  7. SilentMRG

    Complete LOTDD - Now: Ultimate Double Dragon

    Option to save progress is a standard feature in any modern game, whether it is retro-style or not. Fact is that OpenBOR titles often reflect the author's personal preferences—meaning the creator envisions a game for themselves rather than for the general public. With this in mind, quirks often...
  8. SilentMRG

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Kratus, I have two suggestions... - It would be good to reduce the durability of those walls in SoR3, or lower the damage caused by bulldozer, because that section is tricky; there aren't many escape options and it's very easy to lose lives there—I mean, they feel like cheap deaths; Side note...
  9. SilentMRG

    Complete Streets of Rage: Troubles in Japan

    Wow, it's Akuma! I wonder if it's possible to make him a playable character?
  10. SilentMRG

    In Progress mortal kombat outworld assassins XL

    Simplify the tutorial by putting the controls on the screen, similar to what ZVitor does in his games. As for the other stuff... It's all good, dude; I really understand your point of view. Man, I’d even record a video, but my laptop is so old it might just explode if I tried. XD Thanks for...
  11. SilentMRG

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    It would be cool to see these stages and characters (heroes/enemies) in SoRX. Even though they aren't from the SoR universe, in my humble opinion, they fit really well. :)
  12. SilentMRG

    In Progress mortal kombat outworld assassins XL

    Here is ZVitor's project as an example: The HUD position/size, as well as the FOV and aspect ratio, are great. I have nothing against the FOV in your project, but I found it a bit tiring to keep looking down—it makes the characters look like ants, and that kind of FOV doesn't work very well...
  13. SilentMRG

    Complete Mortal Kombat - Defenders of the Realm

    That’s why I said not to get me wrong. The whole idea of YouTube being the "center of the universe" is comical and often annoying, yet YouTube keeps screwing over creators for the slightest thing. Anyway, I won't get into that, since the topic here is MK. I read it. :) I’ve followed ZVitor’s...
  14. SilentMRG

    Complete Mortal Kombat - Defenders of the Realm

    Man, don't get me wrong... I had to laugh at that whole YouTube thing. So, does it all come down to YouTube? I mean, I usually make a "family-friendly" version of a module just to avoid issues when posting it there. It’s a hassle, isn't it? Like I said, if he picks a subtitle that hasn't been...
Back
Top Bottom