Recent content by goku shackson

  1. goku shackson

    Shadow Trail

    Hi community, could someone tell me how to implement this multiple-shadow effect? I’ve seen it not just in the running animation, but also in special attacks and so on. I came across the term "shadow trail," but I didn't find much information about it. Thanks, and have a great day.
  2. goku shackson

    Solved Delay End Level

    Well, I finally managed to fix the error I was having; it was indeed the "nodieblink" setting—I had it set to 3 because I wanted enemies to stay dead on the ground. However, I modified it by simply removing the command, and now the stage fades to black just as I wanted. So, that was the issue...
  3. goku shackson

    Solved Delay End Level

    thats the level text: # The bar music data/music/1-2.bor background data/bgs/shopping/backsho.gif panel data/bgs/shopping/cantina.gif order a spawn Story alias sampledialog at 0 wait spawn joa map 3 coords 350 160 at 100 spawn sonia map 2 coords...
  4. goku shackson

    Solved Delay End Level

    @ O Ilusionista I hope you'll forgive my ignorance—since I'm new to this site, I don't know how to send you the level from my mod. However, I can show you a comparison I just uploaded to YouTube: in the original game (*KOF Beat 'Em Up*), the enemy finishes dying before the screen slowly fades to...
  5. goku shackson

    Solved Delay End Level

    No, I've been looking and there aren't any end-level entities; I'll show a video of what's happening soon, if possible. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me.
  6. goku shackson

    Solved Delay End Level

    That is exactly the first thing I was referring to, but how should I modify those two commands to stop that from happening? Also, I was looking into a script called "endlevel"; if I add it to my mod, will it have any effect on the problem I mentioned?
  7. goku shackson

    Solved Delay End Level

    Hi everyone, I’m back with another question. I’m looking for a solution or an explanation for this issue I’ve been having since I started modding OpenBOR games—specifically regarding level creation. I hope my explanation makes sense: When I’m creating a level and finish off the last enemy (not a...
  8. goku shackson

    Background Stages

    Hi everyone, this is my first post in this community. I only recently—about a year ago—got into creating OpenBOR games, and I’m still learning a lot. I’ve always wondered: where do the level backgrounds come from, and how are they created? Do you need pixel art skills to get the scaling right...
Back
Top Bottom