msmalik681 said:A live chat room would be better for this kind of thing.
Kurisu said:I'm online, Minna-san.
KurisuShiruba #161889
bWWd said:..We played with maggas ad it was amazing , like playig normally with person next to you and with facebook call we could chat while playing , hes in germany im in poland so people closer to each other ! its like magic how smoth it is, 60fps.
We have o play 4 layers guysm lets make this more popular
ryomaneo said:should run a chatroom for this on discord or google hang outs so we can chat to each other would be a great way to get this online openbor gameplay going and more active
alemasper said:Hello, Magggas. I am from Argentina and the hours available for us to play DD Reloaded are from 1:00 pm until 3:30 pm and from 11:00 pm until 2:00 am. regards
my username in Discord is Alemasper # 2512
bWWd said:i have some work to do , by the way, ive had 30Mb/s in mid day and 3Mb/s at 9pm, so my connection is quite funky , now its 5.46Mb/s
DJGameFreakTheIguana said:So yall really got to playing openbor online? Didn't think it could happen, and so suddenly. There's gotta be some video or recording of this so this could be put on notice, it could get OpenBOR a lot of attention from the outside.
Maybe one day I'll try to get on and see how it is, for now I'm focused on getting a certain amount done on my end. Just wanted to comment on how cool this is. 8)
x)
O Ilusionista said:if I wasn't so damn busy, I would love to play with you guys.
Maybe for the next weekend...