Recent content by brikinhos

  1. brikinhos

    Out of memory problem

    Hi all, I have a problem, when I start a certain stage the game crashes. When it happends I see a message similar to this: "Out of memory". I took a look to the file log and I see this message: "pak header is too large: 1665024/524288" but I don't see anything more else. When I load the saved...
  2. brikinhos

    How to know current position of the screen in a level?

    Hi all. I need to spawn a panel when an amount of combos are done. This panel have to be spawned under the HUD of players, but there is a problem, when I spawn it and I scroll the level, the panel its behind at the starting of the level. I know coords are relative to the level, then I need a...
  3. brikinhos

    Can't grab near a wall or platform

    Hi all, I think I found a bug, when I try to grab an entity being near a wall or platform I can't grab him. I take a look to the parameter "nograb" and it's value is 0 (grabbable). I played other OpenBOR games and it happends the same but I would like to fix it. Any solution? Thanks in advance.
  4. brikinhos

    Throwing enemies

    Hi all. I want to improve physics when I throw an enemy over another enemy. Sometimes, when an enemy falling hits another one, for example, the first one goes to right and the second one goes to left. I want both go to the same direction. I tried changing at run time from onfallscript  "xdir"...
  5. brikinhos

    How to make an enemy chases a specific player

    Hi all, I would like to make a boss that seems like a doppleganger from Captain Commando. In this game, each dopple chases the player who is a copy of it. The question is: It's is possible to make an enemy chases a specific player? For example, dopple_1 chases player1. Thanks in advance.
  6. brikinhos

    problem with fastattack 1

    Hi all, I'm moding and improving an OpenBor game that uses fastattack 1 in every attacks. When two players hit an enemy at the same time with a normal attack both players deal 10 or more hits each one, but if I delete fastattack 1 only one player can hit an enemy when they attack at the same...
  7. brikinhos

    Hit an enemy with two players at the same time

    Hi all! I'm trying to make two players can hit an enemy at the same time with normal attacks, like in Streets of Rage 2. I tried it using fastattack 1, it works but when I hit an enemy with two players at the same time tons of hits are done, instead of two hits are ten or more. If I don't use...
  8. brikinhos

    Is There Any Way to Play Online?

    Hey, I tested it  with an American from Texas (I'm from Spain). This guy has a very little lag.
  9. brikinhos

    Memory of input keys for combos

    Hi, I'm doing a new beat em up, it's playable but I would like to improve it. In this beat em up I can do chain combos and I can to cancel normal attacks for doing a special attack but it's so hard because I have to do so fast. I'm remembering old beat em ups like D&D Shadows over Mystara...
  10. brikinhos

    Is There Any Way to Play Online?

    You can play with a program called Parsec, it's really awesome, my friends and I we are playing this weeks to OpenBor online with 0 lag and 60 fps. Learn more in www.parsec.tv
Back
Top Bottom